What are the benefits of achieving ClubMark?
- The development of clear goals and objectives can be communicated to all Club members and the wider community. This highlights the Club’s focus and ambition for the future and provides a solid foundation for all Clubs wishing to grow.
- The analysis of the current workforce ensures all training is up to date and the Club is operating at its best
- Adopting more organised systems and structures will help the Club run more efficiently and effectively
- Addressing issues such as equity and child protection should increase parents confidence when choosing the correct Club for their child can be assured that their children belong to a safer Club
- Updating policies, training and systems shows confidence and increased productivity. This in turn attracts schools and local authorities that must ensure quality and child friendly systems and procedures
- ClubMark will assist you to have strategies for recruitment of new members and by striving to achieve higher standards means you are more likely to attract more members and build a sustainable future
- Some leisure operators and local authorities may give priority and at times discount to ClubMark accredited Clubs
- ClubMark provides recognition for high quality Clubs
- Members can be sure their club is a well-managed Club, striving to offer the best in
coaching and sports development
- England Hockey ClubMark is designed to be a minimum operating standard for clubs to achieve to ensure they are functioning properly. It is a tool for clubs to check that they have the basics in place